God has taught me so many things through this ordeal. He not only used the power of prayer, my husband Wayne, my family, my doctor and of course the meds but He allowed me to go through this to simply WAKE ME UP like I had mentioned in a previous blog. I was just going on with life dealing with my stress in my way wanting full control of everything. Well God saw that wasn't good and since I wouldn't listen to reason He said enough is enough! I really need to pull this woman back My way!
I struggled for atleast 3 weeks to get to that point but once the meds starting working it was like I became a brand new person..of course I don't give full credit to the meds but to the Great Physcian! It's like that song from Mercy Me "So Long Self" someone better has come along, My JESUS!
On the plane ride home from SC my mind was just racing but not from anxiety. God was speaking to me on what I need to do and change to make my life better for myself and my family and of course the most important thing improving my relationship with HIM. He prompted things that I would never have thought of myself and some that is taking me out of my comfort zone like doing this blog. I don't consider myself a talented writer and have a hard time really expressing myself to what I really want to say..I just rattle on and on often times not making any sense. I write out my feelings and what I did my day in a journal every evening. I write on my blog every morning at the same time. I feel I am a little more patient with my kids and in stressful situations. I am a little more compassionate and better organized with my time. Acting on what is really importanat and not stressing over the little things. I am starting to take better care of myself. I oftern thought that taking care of everyone else and letting myself slide was more important. I still consider others more than myself but God has taught me that I CAN balance that out that it is really important to take care of my mind, body and soul in order to benefit others. I have now taken that time and it feels great so far..I just hope and pray I can stick with it!God knows good and well how I struggle with losing pounds and eating healthier so I think another good thing that came out of the ordeal is how my body reacted to not wanting to eat alot,drinking more water craving more healthier food ..in general making better choices. My weightloss jump started by losing 8 lbs from the ordeal...again I do not suggest having panic attacks as a means of weight loss! I am just simply trying to point out that God works through struggles for whats best for us and to praise Him.They are alot more positive changes that have taken place that I am sure I am forgetting.
I have also learned that God's timing is always right on! When we got back from SC and the kids were back to school and everyday routine was starting up. My devotions that Tues was on worry I studied Matthew 6:25 - 34 where Jesus teaches about worry and that Sunday Pastor John Piper preached some on worry.
Tomorrow I will share what I learned from the scripture and Piper's preaching.
I know it all sounds simple on what I described in my AWAKENING but for someone like me sometimes you don't realize the simple or just don't want to accept.it.To us Christians I firmly believe that is Satan attacking...believe me I have had my share of spriitual warfare and I am pretty sure the evil one will want to attack again since I have a good renewed relationship with MY FATHER and trying to further His Kingdom..for that I must continue to pray and put on the full armour of God. To those who might read this that may not believe in Jesus I hope you can see a clearer picture of who Christ really is and that He loves you and wants nothing more then for you to be a part of His family. I put myself out there simply to encourage fellow believers and to plant seeds for those who don't. This is not about me..it's about the MIGHTY ONE!
Until tomorrow my friends.
GOD BLESS
No comments:
Post a Comment